Wednesday, February 1, 2012

1 - Introduction!

Hey! My name is Kieran Conor Furey-King. I'm from Montclair, New Jersey, its about 20 minutes outside of New York City. I am a senior, with one more year to go. I recently declared an Individual Major, specialized in Media & Language. I've always been interested in language, and now I call myself a linguist! Some might even say a cunning one. During sophomore year I founded a student organization, Badger Television, and am currently the Prime Minister. I tend to romanticize things and live with my head in the clouds which results in being a bit spacey. Oops!

Filmmaking is my main hobby/livelihood. About 2 years ago I got into DSLR filmmaking, and have since learned volumes about film production. I've shot two or so music videos, a promo for a student group, and numerous montages; but my main intention is narrative work. After school, I'd like to be a screenwriter. I've written stories since childhood, and my recent scripts people tend to enjoy. A few scenes have been seen through from script to video and they're good. But now that I know how to shoot well, the possibilities are becoming more and more exciting.

In person, I'm fairly reserved when it comes to talking about myself. Chances are that I wouldn't say even half this much about me, unless you ask. But I'm always down to chat about whatever — except politics. Politics stress me out, so I'm not always down for that — but just about everything else under the sun.

Go Badgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment