Monday, April 30, 2012

Participation 7: Wright


Last night I used my computer for literally everything that I did. I started off doing homework on my laptop, while also texting on my smartphone. I took a break from homework to play Draw Something on my iPad, then returned to my laptop for job searching. Afterwards, I watched a movie on my laptop. Before I went to sleep, I set a billion alarms on my smartphone. My smartphone was the last thing I saw before I went to sleep last night and the first thing I saw this morning, how cute. I really depend on technology for every aspect of my life, from homework to job searching to entertainment to waking me up in the morning. How did people live before this?

1 comment:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and share your information to us.

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete