Sunday, April 29, 2012

Computerized Things--Zyduck

Came back to my apartment from a weekend vacation in the Dells tonight and still managed to use quite a large amount of computerized things within while in Wisconsin Dells, the car, a store, and my apartment.

-Keycard for hotel door lock (which, while I'm not really quite sure, I think the lock itself could be considered a "computer")
-Played an arcade game with lots of flashing lights on a screen to distract my 2 year old nephew from an unnecessarily long check out process
-Use of smart phone to check e-mail, play Draw Something and Words With Friends, take a picture, text, talk, surf reddit throughout the car trip
-Used the weird screen in my dad's Prius to change radio station
-Debit card reader at grocery store
-ATM station
-iPod
-Laptop (e-mail, check assignments, this blog, reddit, YouTube, Facebook, watch a movie online)
-X-Box Live with friends

So basically, I used computers for quite a bit today and I really felt like I didn't use it much more than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment