Due to the commonality of both my first name and last name, there have been several other "Sam Maxwell's" of the world that clog my accomplishments and footprints on google.
Of particular interest is a former University of Kentucky football player who graduated in 2010 and had a brief stint on the New Orleans Saints. His stat, player profile, videos, and various articles that featured his name come up first on the google search. This Sam Maxwell, by far and away, demands the most attention on google.
There is also a Sports Management company started by a different Sam Maxwell whose website and some informative articles also came up. Sensing a theme here? I'm hoping to break into the sports field in some capacity as well and apparently my name has had some history in the industry.
On the second page of the google search, I actually did come up. My "My YouW" video profile which briefly aired on the Wisc.edu homepage and currently has just under 3,000 views.
As some of my classmates have mentioned, I'm not quite sure what to make of my presence or lack thereof on a google search for my name. I would like to brand my own Sam Maxwell and make a name bigger for myself than some washed up former Kentucky linebacker. At least my video, which makes myself look way cooler than I actually am, is up there to view. But I'm glad nothing embarrassing or bad is up there.
No comments:
Post a Comment