Sunday, January 29, 2012
Participation 1 - Introduction: Kendall Rozell
Hey guys! My name is Kendall Rozell, I'm a senior majoring in Communication Arts with an emphasis on radio, TV, and film. I was born in Dallas but went to high school in Mequon, WI and eventually moved with my family to Chicago. I'm from all over the place but I would ultimately love to end up working in either Chicago or New York for ESPN as a sportscaster. My dream job, however, would be to do sportscasting for the Chicago Bear or the Chicago Bulls. I spend most of my time online catching up on my television shows like Once Upon A Time or Revenge. I took this class because I am quite interested in how the internet works culturally, since I'm on it so much! I love sports and goofing around with my friends. I'm excited to learn all the things this class will offer, and to graduating in May!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment